When we hear the word coconut, we can picture ourselves drinking coconut juice on a sunny day at the beach. What better way to beat the summer heat than to grab a refreshing drink! Coconuts are one of nature’s most generous provider of refreshment. It is highly recognized for its energizing and restorative powers.
Unfortunately, not all of us can get our hands on coconut drinks. The good news is, with coconut flavor syrup, you can now easily get a taste of it whenever and wherever you are. Enjoy five fun and creative ways you can use coconut flavor syrup to jazz up your beverages.
1. Tropical Tea
Love taking tea? Spice it up by taking it cold and sweet.
- ½ fl oz Coconut flavor syrup
- ½ fl oz Lemon syrup
- Brew tea and let it cool.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Mix coconut syrup and lemon syrup with the brewed tea then pour in the ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Garnish with the fruit of your choice.
2. Toasted Cream Latte
Make the perfect homemade latte with this recipe.
- 1 fl oz coconut flavor syrup
- ½ fl oz hazelnut syrup
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- Mix coconut syrup and hazelnut syrup with the espresso and then set aside.
- Steam milk in a pitcher.
- Pour espresso mixture on a cup then spoon a thin layer of the foamed milk over the espresso blend.
3. Chocolate Banana and Coconut Yogurt Shake
This sweet treat is a must-taste perfect for both the young and young at heart.
- ¾ oz fl coconut flavor syrup
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- 1 container yogurt
- ¼ cup melted chocolate
- 2 bananas
- coconut flakes
- Slice bananas into small pieces.
- Melt chocolate.
- Mix all the ingredients into the blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Garnish with coconut flakes.
4. Coconut Key Lime Cocktail
Enjoy a delectable non-alcoholic cocktail drink.
- ½ oz fl coconut flavor syrup
- 1 oz fl coconut milk
- 3 oz fl limeade
- 1 oz fl key lime
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- Mix all the ingredients together with the ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Pour into a martini glass and then garnish with coconut flakes.
5. Rock Lobster
It is time you pull out the blender for this frosty and fruity cocktail drink.
- ½ fl oz coconut flavor syrup
- 1 ½ fl oz coconut rum
- ½ fl oz grenadine
- ½ fl oz banana liquor
- ¼ tsp pineapple juice
- ¼ tsp orange juice
- dark rum
- Mix all the ingredients except the dark rum inside a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and then slowly top with dark rum.
Whether you want to spice up your morning cup of tea and coffee or want to indulge in the comfort of a milkshake or just want to have fun with a cocktail—coconut can boost the flavor of your drink. Feel refreshed and reenergized by trying out these coconut inspired beverages!