If you are a self-confessed sweet tooth, then we got the perfect recipe for you. Not only are these relishes rich and moist. These coconut flour brownies are also Paleo, fudgy, chocolatey, and dense, hence satisfying your every sweet craving. But among all types of flour, why choose coconut flour when in fact it’s hard to work with?
Unlike almond flour, this flour contains healthy fiber and fats that’ll quickly fill you up. Therefore, a few bites and then you’ll feel you’re good to go. Boy, doesn’t coconut oil make a great substitute for health buffs? Well, enough of the talks. Learn how to make coconut flour brownies through the guide below.
What You Need:
- ½ cup Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Flour (minus one tablespoon)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup and 2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup and 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, stored at room temperature
- First, grease an 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan with butter or margarine.
- And then, preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients (coconut flour, cocoa powder, honey, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Use an electric hand mixer for better results.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. You know that it is cooked when a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Let it cool for at least 40 minutes before cutting.
- Once ready, you can cut it accordingly. This recipe yields 16 brownies.
- Keep it in the fridge or store at room temperature using an airtight container to make it last for a few days.
For a blissful and divine dessert, serve these coconut flour brownies with a scoop of your favorite ice cream flavor. But if you want, you can also top it with your favorite fruits like strawberries or banana! It’s a taste of heaven here on Earth, a classic dessert turned into something oh so good! What else can you say? If you are still unsatisfied, here’s another brownie recipe you might want to try.